DEFERRED ENTRIES (IN-PERSON ONLY)
If you will not be participating in this year's Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race but would like to take part next year, your entry may be deferred. While fees are not waived, a deferred entry does ensure you'll have a spot in next year's Peachtree if you follow the steps below.
Before completing the deferral process, please note:
- The deadline to request a deferment is July 2, at 11:59 pm
- As race fees are used for registration expenses, they are not refundable or transferable. You will need to pay fees when registering for the 2022 event. Look for an email containing the 2022 online registration link for deferred registration in mid-March
- If your email address changes prior to next year's registration, you must let us know your new address in order to receive the registration link.
- As Atlanta Track Club members have guaranteed acceptance of registration provided they register during the specified member registration period, they do not need to request deferred entry.
- Deferred entries are only valid for one year following your initial registration.
Deferral Step-by-step Instructions can be viewed