Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
If you are unable to participate in this year's AJC Peachtree Road Race, you may officially transfer your race number to another non-registered runner through our Race Number Transfer program. The Race Number Transfer program will be available online June 13-June 20. Additionally, it will be available online and at the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo on July 2. Race number transfers will not be accepted on July 3.
Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. Although the AJC Peachtree Road Race is not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process, we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The recipient will be charged a $20 transfer fee to complete the transfer (service fees will apply).
- Race organizers will not assign a new start wave or bib. The bib being transferred will remain the same as what was assigned to the original registrant.
- If the original registrant received their race number by mail, he/she is responsible for physically delivering the bib to the transfer recipient. Atlanta Track Club is not responsible for the number being delivered to the recipient. Delivery of the number is the responsibility of the original participant.
- If the original registrant planned to pick their bib up at the Expo, the transfer recipient must show a copy of the race number confirmation and ID to pick up the bib at the Expo. This can be printed or displayed electronically on a mobile device. The race number confirmation will be updated from the original registrant to the transfer recipient by July 1.
Race Number Transfer Steps
If you would like transfer your race number, you must complete the following steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in this year's AJC Peachtree Road Race. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process, but registered participants often find non-registered runners looking for an official number on the Atlanta Track Club Facebook page.
To complete the transfer online on July 2:
- The original registrant will initiate the Race Number Transfer HERE by selecting Transfer a Number. On the first slide, you will enter your personal information, not the transfer recipient. You will be then be required to enter your race number and the name/email address of your transfer recipient. Prior to completing the form, look up your race number HERE.
- The original registrant will receive a confirmation email upon submitting the race number transfer form. The email will contain a Guest Pass coupon code that the original registrant must provide to the transfer recipient. Click HERE to see Sample Guest Pass Coupon.
- The transfer recipient will complete the Race Number Transfer HERE by selecting Receive a Transfer. You must enter the Guest Pass Coupon provided to you by the original registrant in order to access the registration form. On the first slide, you will enter your personal information, not the original registrant. You will then be required to enter the bib number and name of the original registrant. You will be responsible for the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive a confirmation email. Race organizers will process the request and transfer the race bib from the original registrant name to the transfer recipient name. The online transfer must be completed by the original registrant and the transfer recipient by 11:59 p.m. on July 2. Incomplete transfers will not be processed and the race number will remain assigned to the original registrant.
To complete the transfer in person at the Expo on July 2:
- The original registrant will need to first pick up their number at the Expo. If he/she cannot pick the number up, someone may do it for them using a copy of their ID and a copy of their number confirmation email.
- Once the number is picked up, visit the solutions desk to transfer the number to the new recipient. The transfer recipient will be required to sign a participant waiver and pay the transfer fee.