Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
If you are unable to participate in this year's AJC Peachtree Road Race, you may officially transfer your race number to another non-registered runner through our Race Number Transfer program. The Race Number Transfer program will be available online June 13-June 20 and July 2. Additionally, it will be available at the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo on Sunday, July 2. Race number transfers will not be accepted on July 3.
Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. Although the AJC Peachtree Road Race is not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process, we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The recipient will be charged a $20 transfer fee to complete the transfer.
- Race organizers will not assign a new start wave or bib. The bib being transferred will remain the same as what was assigned.
- If the original registrant received their race number by mail, he/she is responsible for physically delivering the bib to the transfer recipient.
- If the original registrant planned to pick up their bib at the Expo, the transfer recipient will need to visit the Peachtree Health & Fitness Expo (Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall C1) on Sunday, July 2 (10 a.m. - 7 p.m.) or Monday, July 3 (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.). The transfer recipient will be required to show their Transfer Entry Confirmation email as proof of the transfer in order to pick up the bib.
Race Number Transfer Steps:
- Details coming soon!
Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to disqualify race results for anyone who has transferred their bib without going through the official online process.