Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
If you are unable to participate in this year's AJC Peachtree Road Race, you may officially transfer your race number to another non-registered runner through our Race Number Transfer program. All number transfers will need to be completed online. The Race Number Transfer program will only be available online June 10 - June 24.
Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. Although the AJC Peachtree Road Race is not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process, we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- Race organizers will not assign a new start wave or bib. The bib being transferred will remain the same as what was assigned to the original registrant.
- If the original registrant received their race number by mail, he/she is responsible for physically delivering the bib to the transfer recipient.
- If the original registrant selected Expo, the transfer recipient must show a copy of the race number confirmation and ID to pick up the bib at the Expo. This can be printed or displayed electronically on a mobile device.
Race Number Transfer
Steps (June 10-24):
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in this year's AJC Peachtree Road Race. Registered participants often find non-registered runners looking for an official number on the Atlanta Track Club Facebook page.
- The original registrant will initiate the Race Number Transfer HERE by selecting Transfer a Number. On the first slide, you will enter your personal information, not the transfer recipient. You will then be required to enter your bib number and the name/email address of your transfer recipient. Prior to completing the form, look up your bib number HERE.
- The original registrant will receive a confirmation email upon submitting the race number transfer form. The email will contain a Guest Pass coupon code that the original registrant must provide to the transfer recipient.
- The transfer recipient will complete the Race Number Transfer HERE by selecting Receive a Transfer. You will need to enter the full code, including "TRANSFER-"to initiate registration. You will be responsible for the $20 transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive a confirmation email. Race organizers will process the request and transfer the race bib from the original registrant name to the transfer recipient name. The transfer recipient will be able to access their race number confirmation by July 1.
- If the original number was mailed, the original registrant is responsible for delivering the bib to the transfer recipient. Atlanta Track Club is not responsible for the number being delivered to the recipient.
- If the original registrant selected Expo, the transfer recipient must show a copy of the race number confirmation and ID to pick up the bib at the Expo. This can be printed or displayed electronically on a mobile device. The race number confirmation will be updated from the original registrant to the transfer recipient by July 1.